The VIVATEC™ standard stairways are supplied in two widths: 700 mm and 1.0 m.
- The stairway 70 has an inner width of 700 mm and a total width of approx. 800 mm.
- The stairway 100 has an inner width of 1.0 m and a total width of approx. 1.1 m.
- The VIVATEC™ stairways are available in 6 different lengths and can be easily connected together to form greater lengths. In this way, vertical heights of up to 4.75 m can be achieved with a single stairway.
- The maximum length is 21 steps. For this, two stairways have to be connected (e. g. an 18-step with a 3-step). All connection components are included in the delivery.
- Each stairway is delivered with two handrails, which adjust to the inclination of the stairway.
- The stairway can be set-up at any angle between 30° and 55°. The steps always remain horizontal, whatever angle is achieved.
- The stairway is stable as soon as it is placed at the correct angle and opened.
- The stairways are made from galvanized steel sections. The steps are made from anti-slip, course expanded metal. The four stairway feet ensure high stability.
- The stairways are folded flat for transport and storage.
- The stairways can be pre-assembled to the required length before transport, however on-site connection and assembly is easy.
- Two people are required to install the stairway on site, lifting equipment is required for the larger units.
All VIVATEC™ stairways satisfy the access requirements of European Standard EN 12811.