4300 x 2500 mm
steel / powder-coated
Features of the system
- Allows the operator to work safely covering an area of 125 m2 and moving within a radius of 6.5 m around the column.
- Inverted “L” shaped metal structure measuring 2.5 m long and 4.3 m high (3.5 m when attached to the column).
- Metal structure weighing 80 Kg, made of high quality steel (elastic limit 42 – 46 kg/mm2; breaking strength 61 – 76 kg/mm2).
- Retractable device measuring 2.5 m maximum length.
- Sunk-in cone-shaped steel tube measuring 85 cm long.
- To be moved by crane.
- With a wide range of accessories for use in any building site situation, ensuring safety at all times.
- A system designed for column heights up to 8 m (this requires use of the hook accessory).
- The system and its components must be used by competent, qualified personnel.