As the manufacturer of these stairways, it is easy for us to develop and produce bespoke solutions for our customers. We recently produced a range of 800mm wide stairways, including several other specific installation features for our customer. It goes without saying that these special editions also comply with the access requirements of EN 12811.
The VIVATEC™ standard stairways are supplied in two widths:
70 cm and 100 cm.
- The stairway 70 has an inner width of 70cm and a total width of approx. 80 cm.
- The stairway 100 has an inner width of 100cm and a total width of approx. 110cm.
- The VIVATEC™ stairways are available in 6 different lengths and can be easily connected together to form greater lengths. In this way, heights of up to 4.75 m can be achieved with a single stairway.
- The maximum length is 21 steps. For this, two stairways have to be connected (e. g. an 18-step with a 3-step). All connection components are included in the delivery.
- Each stairway is delivered with two handrails, which adjust to the inclination of the stairway.
- The stairway can be set-up at any angle between 30⁰ and 55⁰. The steps always remain horizontal, whatever angle is achieved.
- The stairway is stable as soon as it is placed at the correct angle and opepned.
- The stairways are made from galvanized steel sections. The steps are made from anti-slip, course expanded metal. The four stairway feet ensure high stability.
- The stairways are folded flat for transport and storage.
- The stairways can be pre-assembled to the required length before transport, however on-site connection and assembly is easy.
- Two people are required to install the stairway on site, lifting equipment is required for the larger units.
All VIVATEC™ stairways satisfy the access requirements of European Standard EN 12811.